Emily Bahnsen graduated from the University at Buffalo with a dual degree in Health & Human Services and Psychology, and a minor in Art History. Afterward, Ms. Bahnsen worked teaching Environmental Education with The Y in California and New York and spent summers working in Adventure Trips and Farm Programs. She has been certified with CPR/AED/First Aid for 9 years and as a Wilderness First Responder for 4 years. Ms. Bahnsen is also an accredited Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid instructor. Currently Ms. Bahnsen works for Berger Food Safety Consulting, teaching their “Choke Safe” classes and managing the office.
- University of Buffalo, Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Human Services and Psychology
- Certified in CPR/AED/First Aid Instructor
- ServSafe Food Protection Managers Certification
- Wilderness First Responder Certification
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Course